The Arcana Pansophical is a semi-secretive circle of many of the world's most powerful arcane practitioners. They share information, maintain a self-imposed "Truth of Magic" where misuse (in their eyes) should be ended and brought to arcane justice, and generally consider themselves above the regular folk and their laws. Maintaining a "good" alignment, the Arcana Pansophical requires respect, political influence, and registration of anyone practicing on a higher level of magic within their realm.
Lady Allura once told Vox Machina that the Arcana Pansophical made it somewhat illegal to use memory-altering spells. The only way this is allowed is in dire situations where something needs to be forgotten, such as the location of the Horn of Orcus that Vox Machina recovered and sealed away in Vasselheim.
Notable People Edit
- Alchemist Ozwyn Grud: Contracted the Slayer's Take guild to harvest parts from an adult white dragon, which was completed by Lyra, Zahra, Grog, Percy, Scanlan, and Vex'ahlia.
- Realmseer Eskil Ryndarian: Former member. He has helped and been helped by Vox Machina on several occasions.
- Arcanist Allura Vysoren: Human wizard in Emon and friend of Vox Machina.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Some of the information on this page was imported from Matthew Mercer's Vox Machina Wiki article, "The Arcana Pansophical".
- ↑ See "Shopping and Shipping" (1x14) at 49:46.
- ↑ See "Trial of the Take: Part 2" (2x03) from 3:49:06 through 3:50:41.
- ↑ See "Trial of the Take: Part 1" (2x02) at 0:38:29.
- ↑ See the written contract from Alchemist Oswyn Grud.
- ↑ See "Trial of the Take: Part 2" (2x03) from 3:42:46 through 3:43:20.