The Briarwood letters are a collection of letters found in Professor Anders' desk, detailing the activities of the Briarwoods over the last few years. Although only one was signed, they were all written in the same hand.
- Descriptions of letters' contents
- The removal of magical defenses from political meetings in Emon.
- Construction methods using whitestone for repairs of the Manse in The Ziggurat.
- Warnings to Anders of the arrival of Seeker Assum's spies in Whitestone.
- Plots to divert political attention away from Whitestone.
- The planting of information in Wildemount to lead investigators to believe that the Briarwoods are dead.
- Mentions of "the Undying King shall return. We are his blood".
- The construction of the bridge to Emon, signed by Lord Riskel Daxio.