|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
A short thin man that had greying unkempt hair, small spectacles he wore on the edge of his nose, an unshaven stubble on his chin, and wore a nice white shirt he had tucked in.
At some point in his past, Dolan earned an art degree.
Dolan once ran a very successful physician practice at The Guided Hand Infirmary within the Interstead Sprawl, one where his partner Horris was the head physician. The House of Sutan ruined his practice and industry sometime in 826 P.D. Horris took the brunt of the fall from public opinion.
"Steam and Conversation" (9x09) Edit
"A Favor in Kind" (10x04) Edit
Visiting Dolan's house the Mighty Nein informed him that they were successful in their arrangements to get Horris out of the city, and that he was headed seemingly to Berleben. Additionally keeping to the promise and final wish Ulog had made, before his murder-suicide, the party handed over the documents that were found at Dayana Prucine's estate concerning the imprisonment of his wife Iliana[spelling?].
During the fight at the Victory Pit, Beauregard spots Dolan sitting next to Lawmaster Orentha Stonegrasp in the stands
This human male was Dolan's partner.
Doland and Horris lived in a modest home two-room home that was in a state of disrepair, having part of the roof was sinking in. The front room was the main entrance into the home and contained shelves with books, as well as some alchemical vials and glass containers, and dried roots that appeared to be medicinal in nature. The back room was a bedroom and had a door that leads to an alley behind the house.
Character Information Edit
Notable Items Edit
- "Well, the system's too big for us to deconstruct from the outside. At the very least, I could hope to improve it from the inside. I know the lawmaster is a good woman; there are good people in there. But if we root out the cancers, the tumors, that threaten to make it what it is and what it could become, that's something. We have to try." –Dolan Thrym, to the Mighty Nein
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (9x09) at 1:07:23.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (9x09) at 0:58:02.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (9x09) at 0:57:13}0:58:16. Dolan chairs the meeting of the Knights of Requital.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (9x09) at 0:56:46.
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (9x11).
- ↑ See "Lost & Found" (10x01). Dolan insists that Horris be smuggled out of Zadash after the attack on the Zauber Spire.
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (9x11) from 3:53:53 through 3:54:41. Knights of Requital seal
- ↑ See "Midnight Espionage" (9x12) at 0:45:02. the Guided Hand Infirmary
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (9x09) from 1:00:44 through 1:01:55. Dolan recounts his troubles with the House of Sutan
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (9x11) at 2:30:28. Horris took the brunt of the fall when their practice was ruined
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (9x09) at 1:01:30.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (9x09) at 1:01:46.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (10x04) at 2:57:03.
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (9x11) at 2:22:47. Horris Thrym
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (9x11) at 2:46:00. Nott follows Dolan and glaces through the window
- ↑ See "Lost & Found" (10x01) at 1:46:15. Beau rummages through the trash behind Dolan's house
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (9x11) at 2:30:53.