|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Drez Vina is a mysterious elf that hired Vox Machina in Westruun to infiltrate Realmseer Eskil Ryndarien's Greystone Tower and steal a brass box with a pearl-topped lid. He works for Master Quall[spelling?], who required this relic. As an NPC, Drez Vina is played by Matthew Mercer.
Drez Vina is an elven man with long brown hair that he keeps slicked back and tucked behind his ears.
Drez Vina first approached Vox Machina at an inn in Westruun and hired them to infiltrate an archmage's tower to retrieve a certain brass box. The party agreed to the job, but upon reaching the top of the tower they decided not to steal from Eskil Ryndarien, and instead asked for his aid in removing a lich's phylactery from the chest of Grog Strongjaw.
After Vox Machina abandoned their theft mission, Drez Vina found them within their chambers at the inn, very unhappy that the items provided (and used) in the mission are gone, and the deal was not kept. While his Master was very unhappy with the group's previous behavior, Drez said, "He sees potential, and is offering another mission to both wipe clean your debt, and make some more gold on the side." He then hired the party to infiltrate a druid's barrow called the Shadebarrow, delve into the Tomb of Driag, and return with an arcane cortex embedded within some rumored construct within. This time, the party completed the mission and delivered the cortex to Drez, who happily paid for their services.
"Into the Frostweald" (4x10) Edit
After the attack of the Chroma Conclave, Vox Machina encountered Drez Vina and Master Quall at a Westruun refugee camp in Foramere Basin. They struck another deal, despite Vox Machina not trusting Drez or his master.
Character Information Edit
Notable Items Edit
- Matthew Mercer provided voice clips of Drez Vina for Syrinscape's Goblin Raid SoundPack.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Some of the information on this page was imported from Matthew Mercer's Vox Machina Wiki article, "Drez Vina".
- ↑ See "Into the Frostweald" (4x10) at 0:21:20.
- ↑ See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) from 1:54 through 2:45.
- ↑ See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) from 3:37 through 4:16.
- ↑ See "Into the Frostweald" (4x10) at 0:56:04.