|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Father Tristan is an elderly cleric, balding on top with long white-gray hair.
When Pike was killed during a fight with Jurazel the glabrezu, Vox Machina brought her body to the temple and asked Father Tristan to perform a resurrection ritual. With their well-trained clerics and contributions to the ritual by party members, Father Tristan succeeded in bringing Pike back to life.
"Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) Edit
When Vax'ildan was nearly killed by the Briarwoods and was feeling the effects of a vampire bite, Vox Machina returned to the Temple of Sarenrae. There they met Father Tristan again, who disinfected Vax's wounds and agreed to sanctify the water in Tiberius's Decanter of Endless Water, a process that took several days.
"The Path to Whitestone" (3x04) Edit
When Vax bought supplies for Vox Machina in the temple to help them combat vampires, he also asked for a holy symbol of Sarenrae. Tristan gave one to him, and Vax commented that it reminded him of his friend (Pike).
Character Information Edit
Notable Items Edit
- ↑ See "Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) at 2:25:13.
- ↑ See "Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) at 2:25:40.
- ↑ Father Tristan led Pike's resurrection ritual pre-stream. See "Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) at 2:25:00.
- ↑ See "Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) at 2:28:50.
- ↑ See "Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) at 2:31:00.
- ↑ See "The Path to Whitestone" (3x04) from 2:07:07 through 2:08:43.