|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
"Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) Edit
After a long confrontation with the Briarwoods, in which Lillith helped Vox Machina, it was discovered that Lillith was being pursued by someone known as "The Broker". Lillith was in hiding until she could approach Vox Machina for help; she was told by her cousin Zahra that she could seek aid and refuge with the group.
The Broker was hired by Lillith's sisters to capture her and take her back to them after Lillith had fled them and disfigured Bellenore's face. The Broker had an enchantment on Lillith that allowed him to track her down. The Broker was accompanied by two allies, an old woman and male warrior.
The Broker was defeated easily, and Lillith reanimated his corpse and sent him back to her sisters to deliver a message to leave her alone.
The warrior wore a mask to hide a horrible scar. He was restrained until the fight ended. When asking why he worked for the Broker and Lillith's sisters, the warrior stated, "They gave me purpose." He broke free from his bonds, but Lillith suggested that he join the Slayer's Take in order to find new meaning. The warrior gave up the fight and walked away.
Among the three people pursuing Lillith was an unknown old woman. In battle, the old woman was brutally killed by Tiberius using his telekinetically-controlled five-pointed throwing weapon (referred to as a "krull blade" in homage to the film Krull). Because the old woman was trying to run away and the fact that Scanlan had put her to sleep throughout most of the fight, it caused controversy with the Council of Tal'Dorei afterwards. It provided pretense for Vox Machina to be temporarily removed from the Council while Sovereign Uriel Tal'Dorei III was charmed by Lord Briarwood. It also led Vox Machina to perform a respect-building quest in episode "Consequences and Cows" (3x03). The entire incident introduced the running joke "we love old people", most frequently repeated by Scanlan and Sam Riegel.[move?]
After the conflict with the Broker, in the hope of finally escaping her sisters, Lillith left to find her cousin.
"Winter's Crest in Whitestone" (3x13) Edit
Character Information Edit
- Minor Illusion
- Crown of Madness
- Animate Dead
- Phantasmal Killer
Notable Items Edit
- ↑ http://critters.boards.net/thread/261/lillith-daturai character sheet by Kit Buss.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Although initially posted to Critters Forum as a Conjuration Wizard prior to Lillith's appearance on Critical Role, Kit Buss stated on Twitter after her guest appearance that Lillith is an Illusion Wizard.
- ↑ Lillith's stats were shown onscreen. See "Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) at 0:48:55.
- ↑ See "Winter's Crest in Whitestone" (3x13).
- ↑ See "Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) at 2:47:13. Lillith casts Minor Illusion.
- ↑ See "Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) at 1:14:15. Lillith casts Crown of Madness.
- ↑ See "Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) at 3:12:59. Lillith casts Animate Dead.
- ↑ See "Crimson Diplomacy" (3x02) at 1:37:02. Lillith casts Phantasmal Killer.