The Material Plane is the plane of existence in which the world of Exandria exists, and in which the bulk of Critical Role's story takes place.
Relationship to Other Planes Edit
- The Astral Plane, or Astral Sea, contains gateways to other planes and is home to the githyanki.
- The Elemental Plane of Fire (and, presumably, the Elemental Planes of Air, Water, and Earth) intersects with the Material Plane. The druidic Ashari guard the portals at those connecting points.
- The Ethereal Plane overlaps the Material Plane, but they're out of phase with each other.
- The Far Realm is another dimension that connects to the Material Plane.
- The Feywild, or Plane of Faerie, overlaps the Material Plane. There are many points of crossing, but Vox Machina only knows of one in the Frostweald.
External Links Edit