|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
"Trial of the Take: Part 1" (2x02) Edit
"Trial of the Take: Part 2" (2x03) Edit
The contract was completed by Lyra, Zahra, Grog, Percy, Scanlan, and Vex'ahlia. According to the contract, Ozwyn obtained permission for the kill from the Holy Paramours of the Crown of Erathis.
"Passed Through Fire" (5x13) Edit
When Vox Machina encountered Dr. Anna Ripley in Marquet, one of the barrels on her pepperbox pistol bore the name "Oz Gruude". Ozwyn's name had not vanished by the time Vox Machina killed her, indicating that Ripley did not inflict her vengeance upon him.
Character Information Edit
Notable Items Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 See Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 29.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Matthew Mercer spelled Alchemist Ozwyn Grud's name on the Slayer's Take contract from "Trial of the Take: Part 1" (2x02). See photograph.
- ↑ See "Trial of the Take: Part 2" (2x03) from 3:49:06 through 3:50:41.
- ↑ See "Passed Through Fire" (5x13) at 0:22:50.
- ↑ See "Trial of the Take: Part 1" (2x02) at 0:38:29.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 See the written contract from Alchemist Oswyn Grud.
- ↑ See "Trial of the Take: Part 2" (2x03) from 3:42:46 through 3:43:20.