|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
As the characters matured and emerged from life-changing events, for a time they had been disagreeing frequently on matters of diplomacy and leadership. Keyleth had become very concerned with Percy's morality, pointing out that he had a history of making terrible deals with dangerous partners, while Percy thought Keyleth came off as being snobbish. However, around the time of the liberation of Westruun from the Herd of Storms and Umbrasyl, the two of them patched things up, with both of them understanding how the other thinks.
When Percy died, Keyleth was devastated and contributed to the slaying of his killer, Anna Ripley. When he was brought to Whitestone for a resurrection ritual, she deduced that the shadow demon Orthax was still bound to Ripley's weapon, Animus, and therefore blocking the ritual. She then used Greater Restoration to sever the connection between the weapon and Orthax, freeing Percy's soul and giving Pike the opportunity to commence. During the ritual, Keyleth did what she could to convince him to return to the Material Plane, calling him her best friend.
Other Intraparty Relationships Edit
- ↑ See "Dangerous Dealings" (4x04) at 2:54:38.
- ↑ See "Dangerous Dealings" (4x04) at 2:53:07.
- ↑ See "Dangerous Dealings" (4x04) at 2:58:48.
- ↑ See "Hope" (4x18) from 3:07:49 through 3:09:22.
- ↑ See "Passed Through Fire" (5x13) from 1:17:06 through 1:18:20.
- ↑ See "Cloak and Dagger" (5x12) at 4:23:49.
- ↑ See "Passed Through Fire" (5x13) from 1:08:12 through 1:09:22.