|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Senokir is thin, with sallow and elongated features. His hair is wild, red, and stringy, pointing upward in the back. His eyes look inhuman and have kind of an orange color in the iris. He wears a long white-and-gold robe.
Senokir, according to Matthew Mercer, is "strange, curious, and off-putting which makes him hard to read". He maintains a mysterious composure, and talks in a manner that the players often find shady and unsettling.
When Senokir was asked why he and Uten are not enslaved, he dismissed the question by simply saying that they "found their ways". This may suggest that he is closed and secretive. He's not without a sense of humor, albeit odd, as shown with Vax'ildan being a prankster and making fun of his sister while invisible, the rogue's antics and quips drawing genuine chuckles from him.
Despite his unusual demeanor, Senokir is shown to be devoted to his deceased wife Zaafin, having kept track of how long she had been dead, and asking Vox Machina to bring her ashes to the Abundant Terrace in Vasselheim—where she was born—and bury them there.
"Path of Brass" (6x05) Edit
"Where the Cards Fall" (6x06) Edit
"Brawl in the Arches" (6x07) Edit
"One Year Later..." (7x11) Edit
Character Information Edit
Notable Items Edit
- ↑ Matthew Mercer confirmed the spelling of "Senokir" on Twitter.
- ↑ Matthew Mercer confirmed the name of Senokir's late wife on Twitter.
- ↑ See "Brawl in the Arches" (6x07).
- ↑ See "Brawl in the Arches" (6x07) from 3:33:20 through 3:33:32.
- ↑ See "Path of Brass" (6x05) at 2:55:16.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #1: 'Where the Cards Fall'" (TMx01) at 7:08.