The Slayer's Cake is a bakery in downtown Whitestone that is owned and operated by Taryon Darrington, Keyleth, Vex'ahlia, and Pike Trickfoot. The bakery's logo is a cupcake with Pike's mace on top.
It is unknown how successful the Slayer's Cake is. Reviews seem to be mixed, such as when Wilhand Trickfoot sampled one of Tary's blondies and his verdict was: "Well...you make a good cleric, Pike."
When Tary announced his intention to return to Wildemount, he gave up his share of the bakery. He cited his reasoning as being "not much of a baker".
- "Sun Tree-ts"
- Trinket's Bear Claws
- Angel Food Cake
- Keyleth's Almond Bark (which may or may not contain actual bark from an almond tree)
- Taryon's Blondies
- Cream Puffs
- Tary came up with the bakery's name. The name is a reference to Vox Machina's membership in the Slayer's Take guild in Vasselheim, even though Tary himself is not a member.
- For the 100th episode of Critical Role ("Unfinished Business" (8x01)), a special "TV ad" for the Slayer's Cake was made, starring Sam as Tary, Laura as Vex, Ashley as Pike, and Marisha as Keyleth doing bumper V-O. It was also announced that the Geek & Sundry store now sells aprons featuring the Slayer's Cake logo, designed by Laura herself.
- Some other baked goods and pastries were suggested by the Project Alpha crew, such as:
- Grog's Cravin' Bacon Edge (a maple bacon doughnut)
- Kiki Lime Pie
- Scanlan's Strawberry Shorthaltcake