|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Tova is a dwarven blood hunter and a were-bear. She is played by Noelle Stevenson.
Tova has dark auburn hair with a shock of white-gray in it, shaved on the sides of her head. Her left ear is torn to shreds and she has multiple scratch scars across her face.
Tova came to the Nine Hells with a group of her friends, however most of that group ended up dying. Tova and her two surviving friends were imprisoned in Mentiri, the underground prison in the City of Dis. One of those friends had made a contract with a devil at some point, which Tova says was a very bad idea. Tova was eventually purchased from the prison by the pit fiend Utugash, who took her to his stronghold and proceeded to torture her in an attempt to corrupt her soul.
"Deals in the Dark" (7x08) Edit
"Bats out of Hell" (7x09) Edit
Character Information Edit
Blood Hunter Abilities Edit
- Crimson Rite: Rite of the Frozen
- Heightened Senses (Order of the Lycan)
Blood Curses Edit
Notable Items Edit
- Tova is one of three guest player characters (the others being Zahra Hydris and Kerrek) who have earned a How do you want to do this? Tova got hers when she landed the killing blow on Utugash.
- Trinket has shown romantic interest in Tova, at least in her bear form.
- ↑ See "Bats out of Hell" (7x09).
- ↑ Tova's level 14 stat card was shown onscreen. See "Deals in the Dark" (7x08) at 2:36:09.
- ↑ See "Deals in the Dark" (7x08) at 2:37:09.
- ↑ See "Bats out of Hell" (7x09) at 1:06:35.
- ↑ See "Bats out of Hell" (7x09) at 1:57:49.
- ↑ See "Bats out of Hell" (7x09) at 0:29:12.